- Items in stock will be shipped within three business days after receipt of funds via PayPal, OR after your check or money order has been cleared by the bank.
- All items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, which includes tracking and delivery confirmation.
- I will ship items to any destination defined by the USPS as "domestic" for mailing purposes. This includes the fifty states, plus certain US territories and possessions, and all APO/FPO/DPO addresses. The latter, depending on destination, may have restrictions. Refer to the FAQ at www.usps.com for more information.
All items on this site are unique creations, and pictures can show only so much. So it is possible that a piece that you purchase simply does not work for you once you have it in hand. You are welcome to return any item within two weeks of the delivery date shown by USPS Tracking, with the following conditions:
- Use the Contact Me form on the site to notify me of your intent to return the item and why.
- The item must be returned in its original, saleable condition. Please pack it carefully and securely. I reserve the right to refuse a full refund on any returned item that is damaged in transit due to faulty packaging.
- The item should be returned via USPS, using any class of mail that allows tracking and confirmation. This will give you a tracking mechanism for the package and confirmation that it was safely delivered.
- You will pay the return postage.
- You may request a full refund of the item price (plus sales tax paid, if any) OR you may request another piece and the price (plus any sales tax paid) of the returned item will be credited toward the new purchase.
- Shipping and handling fees are NOT refundable for returned items.
- You will be charged for shipping and handling on the new item. If your credited amount does not cover shipping and handling, I will contact you to arrange payment of the difference. If the credited amount exceeds the cost of the new item and shipping, the difference will be refunded to you.
- Refunds will be paid according to your original mode of payment, i.e., Check if you paid by check or money order, or PayPal credit if you used PayPal.
- For returned pieces postmarked more than two weeks after the date of delivery shown on the original Delivery Confirmation, you will be charged a 50% restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund or credit.
For Items Damaged in Transit
Sometimes, despite the most careful packing, items may be damaged in the mail. The Return Policy above should be followed to return any damaged items, with these additions/changes:
- Use the Contact Me form to notify me of the damage and your intent to return the items.
- To receive a full refund or credit, you may either return the original packaging materials along with the damaged items, -OR-
- You may instead provide one or more clear pictures (in .jpg or .png format) showing the damage to the item and the packaging. I will provide an email address to send the photo files to. The photos or original packaging will help me to determine if such damage can be avoided in the future.
- You will pay the postage to return the damaged items.
- If the returned packaging materials or the photo(s) indicate that the damage was caused by faulty packing on my part, I will refund your original shipping and handling charge, or apply it to your order if you purchase another item. If the package was clearly abused by the carrier, (tire tracks? forklift punctures?) the S&H charge will not be refunded.
- The package returning the damaged item MUST be postmarked within two weeks of the date of delivery as per USPS Tracking, to receive a refund or credit.
- I will not honor requests for refunds or credit on any damaged items returned with a postmark more than two weeks after the date of delivery shown by USPS Tracking, or returned without either the original packaging materials enclosed, or pictures of the damaged item and packaging, showing evidence of how the damage may have occurred.