- Items in stock will be shipped within three business days after receipt of funds via PayPal, OR after your check or money order has been cleared by the bank.
- All items will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, using USPS Tracking to track and confirm delivery.
Since all items on this site are unique creations, it is possible that a piece that you purchase simply does not work for you once you have it in hand. You are welcome to return any item within two weeks of the delivery date shown by USPS Tracking, with the following conditions:
- The item must be returned in its original, saleable condition.
- The item should be returned via USPS, using any class of mail that allows USPS Tracking. This will give you a tracking mechanism for the package and confirmation that it was safely delivered.
- You will pay the return postage.
- You may request a full refund of the item price (plus sales tax paid, if any) OR you may request another piece and the price (plus any sales tax paid) of the returned item will be credited toward the new purchase.
- Refunds will be paid according to your original mode of payment, i.e., Check if you paid by check or money order, or PayPal credit if you paid using PayPal.
- Note that shipping and handling fees are NOT refundable.
- You will be charged for shipping and handling on the new item. If your refund amount does not cover shipping and handling, I will contact you to arrange payment.
- For returned pieces postmarked more than two weeks after the date of delivery shown on the original Delivery Confirmation, you will be charged a 50% restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund or credit.
Items Damaged in Transit
Sometimes, despite the most careful packing, items may be damaged in the mail. The Return Policy above should be followed to return any damaged items, with these additions/changes:
- The original packaging materials MUST be returned along with the damaged items, to receive a refund or credit.
- The package containing the damaged items MUST be postmarked within two weeks of your date of receipt, as per USPS Tracking, to receive a refund or credit.
- I will not honor requests for refunds or credit on any damaged items returned with a postmark more than two weeks after the date of receipt shown by USPS Tracking, or returned without the original packaging materials enclosed as evidence of how the damage may have occured.
- A refund of your original shipping charge will be applied to your order if you purchase another item.